Thanks for your interest in careers with DashLocker. Click on the positions below to find out more:
- Dash Driver - August 4, 2016
DashLocker is a technology enabled laundry and dry cleaning and company that automates drop off and pick up for customers using unique software and unattended lockers.
Drivers enable DashLocker’s revolutionary logistical systems. Dash Drivers pick up, mark in, assemble, and deliver dry cleaning using commercial vehicles and knowledge of the DropLocker software.
SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE MEANS:
- Safe and reliable driving — no tickets, on time departures and deliveries
- Mistake free laundry delivery — Must be able to follow steps to deliver laundry with a minimum of errors
- High Self Correction– Successful Dash Drivers will be able to recognize and fix mistakes on the job using software, logic, and management resources
- High communication– Successful Dash Drivers will be able to communicate information about their route to the next shift and to supervisors
- DashLocker has multiple shifts and routes daily. We are looking for night (5pm-1am) and daytime (9am-5pm) drivers
- Driving, marking-in, barcoding, photographing and cataloguing within DashLocker software
- Using Android phone app for pickup and delivery of items to customer in the boroughs of Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and The Bronx
- Clean driving record (no points)
- Thorough driving knowledge of Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens & The Bronx
- You do not need a CDL, we drive only passenger vans
- Two years of experience driving for a company like Fresh Direct, Home Depot, Enterprise, Rent-A-Car, etc.
- Strong computer skills
- Strong smartphone skills
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- Flexible schedule
- Communication skills (must be able to be reached by phone and email)
- Prefer an employee who lives in the Yonkers area